

So, Grandpa and I have been busy at the homestead, as evidenced by the photos.
1) My friend Dave and I went to lovely Stacy, MN to pick up a bedroom set! (You can see a part of it in the photo of the ceiling fan!
2) Grandpa and I put in wiremold and the ceiling fan in his room. Only a slight amount of blood and I think the puncture wound from the wiremold will not leave a scar.
3) Grandpa and I installed a new light switch and outlets in the bathroom, and of course we pulled a permit! The electrical shocks help restart the heart after 3 weekends of Mac and Don's Supper Club lunches.
It seems that it takes a child to get me off my lazy home improvement ass. Jennifer has only asked for about 4 years to have at least one outlet in the bathroom. Gotta love the old houses!
No comments:
Post a Comment