Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Happy New Year!



Goodbye 2007....Hello parenting. The clock is now officially ticking and we're in scramble mode. Although we haven't "made it through court" in Ethiopia as of yet, we're hoping that day will approach soon enough. If all goes according to plan, we'll be traveling to scoop up our little nugget mid-March. Until then we are trying to take as much advantage of free time as we can (given it will not exist anymore). We had a great holiday season. Jen's family held a nice shower during christmas....Kefelen is fully stocked with Tonka trucks and books....and Mitch's parents gave Kefelen his first Corvette (model size of course). I wonder if Grandpa will let him drive the Stingray in 13 years?
Mitch and his dad have done some great work on Kefelen's room. It's starting to look less like a storage closet, more like a cozy dwelling. If I were a kid I think I'd dig it.
HAPPY 2008! CHEERS TO A GREAT YEAR!
We're thrilled to begin 2008 with so much excitement on the horizon.

No comments: