Jennifer and I attended our first Ethiopians for Ethiopians class last night. If you are thinking of adopting from Ethiopia I would personally suggest this class. I overheard 2 people say they wished they would have taken before they went. We are excited to learn more about Ethiopia, the language, culture, customs, etc. I am excited to meet more folks who have taken this path. We and 4 more families got to learn some key words. Learning a new language is bad enough then add the issue of my lack of comprehension of the the English language. Jennifer is the English major not me.
I want to give a shout out to Brett and Deb in Iowa! Thanks for helping us get the right folks in place for the next election!
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You're welcome. It was an exciting night.
Post a Comment