Sunday, April 20, 2008

Soccer Anyone?

We joined a parent/kid soccer class with the K-man. Mitch took him last week and said it was hilarious to watch a bunch of 3 year olds run around after the same ball not understanding one bit why they didn't each have their own ball and getting ticked off when another kid kicked it. But Kefelen was excited when he got home and said he wants to go again. He also got this sweet shirt which he has wanted to wear every day. He wore it to the doctor's office the other day and walked around the waiting room showing it to everyone. He's pretty proud. I'm bringing him to soccer this week and I'm pretty sure that even at 3, his soccer skills will trump mine. Oh, and by the way, lately when I've been telling him to smile for the camera, this is the face he makes. It looks like he should be in some Vegas lounge picking up chicks.








No comments: