Wednesday, October 8, 2008

More Bahamas Shots

Here we are on the way to the coral reef in the glass bottom boat. 

Here's a highly unattractive snorkeling shot.  During this snorkeling trip a 125 pound grouper named Bubba decided to pay us a visit.  This shot may have been taken at the time that Mitch and I both freaked out upon seeing Bubba and yelled "does he bite?" to the dive captains.  Of course they said "no" but we were still a bit uncertain.

Mitch was gesturing about something huge.  Could it be Bubba?  Could it be the jellyfish?  


Here's a shot taken while I was in complete shock post fall (see earlier postings).  And no, that's not liquor, it's 7up.  Some kind soul handed it to me as the stars were swirling around my head and I was saying "I'm going to throw up" after I fell.  The smile was all a show.  I was hammin' it up for the audience.  But, man, it hurt.

Mitch and I on our last night in the Bahamas, the evening after the fall.  We had a celebratory 5th anniversary dinner (actual anniversary is on the 11th). We nibbled on french cuisine, drank some good wine, and were serenaded by some hot young waiters.  Cheers!

No comments: