Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Even More Snorkeling Pics

I know this blog is supposed to be focused on our kid but these shots were just too attractive not to post.

So pretty.  Was it the eyes that you found so alluring when we met? They look extra special in this pic.


No, Mitch is not a 37 year old with the arms of a ninety year old. Apparently the pressure from the water caused some sort of atrophy effect.  Either that or someone needs to search craigslist for a set of free weights.


I like to be....under the sea....or at least floating right beneath the surface.


If you look closely you will see the pale white skin of the Mitch fish. Notice the unique glow that is cast from his flesh. Although he retreated quickly, we were still able to capture this rare photo.

Here's Bubba the friendly group.  I swear (and so does Mitch) that this fish was HUGE.  He doesn't look it but he was 4 feet long.

No comments: