Who is that little creature that keeps chasing me everytime I emerge from the refuge of Mitch's office upstairs? Why is he so fascinated by me? I thought at some point he would go home, I thought he was only visiting. Now it seems he is going to stay. It was bad enough when they brought that furry dog monster home 5 years ago...but now this. Hmmm. Even after several months I'm just not sure about him. -- Joe the CatFriday, May 16, 2008
Joe Highjacks the Blog
Who is that little creature that keeps chasing me everytime I emerge from the refuge of Mitch's office upstairs? Why is he so fascinated by me? I thought at some point he would go home, I thought he was only visiting. Now it seems he is going to stay. It was bad enough when they brought that furry dog monster home 5 years ago...but now this. Hmmm. Even after several months I'm just not sure about him. -- Joe the Cat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment