OK, seriously. Have you ever seen a cuter kid? He looks a bit mischievous, which means he'll fit in well with Mitch and I. I can't believe we're officially parents! It even says so on his birth certificate! I am so excited to share this photo with all of you who have been along for the ride. I'm glad to see he looks healthy. His cheeks look a little fuller. He must like the food at the care center. It looks like he's being well taken care of. I can't wait to meet him. We should find out our travel date in the next few days.
Friday, February 8, 2008
Our Little Nugget's Birth Certificate Photo
OK, seriously. Have you ever seen a cuter kid? He looks a bit mischievous, which means he'll fit in well with Mitch and I. I can't believe we're officially parents! It even says so on his birth certificate! I am so excited to share this photo with all of you who have been along for the ride. I'm glad to see he looks healthy. His cheeks look a little fuller. He must like the food at the care center. It looks like he's being well taken care of. I can't wait to meet him. We should find out our travel date in the next few days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment