
Good Morning. Here we go. The cab will be here in 40 minutes to zoom us away from sub zero to subtropic. We are excited beyond words and have both been running around the house like idiots. This morning Mitch said, "our kid is gonna think we're both big geeks." That's the point, right?
We will try to post updates while in Africa but they only have a dial up connection so it may be difficult. Thanks to everyone for supporting us in our "adoption odyssey." We'll see you all when we get back!
Love, Jen and Mitch (and Kefelen)
1 comment:
Mitch (and Jenn too - even though I haven't met you),
I found you guys through Dave's site. It's been a gazillion years since I've seen you and I swear you still look exactly the same.
I had to mop back the tears with your pictures that just arrived. He's absolutely stunningly beautiful! I'm beyond excited for you.
It certainly makes me regret that I'm not coming to Dave's graduation now - my little Katy would have had a perfect sized playmate to run around with.
Welcome to the world of parenting; it's alternately the most frustrating thing you can do and the most fun you can have. Let us know if we can do anything from over here in Germany to support your new journey!
Jenn
Post a Comment